• Business Area: Client Success/PMO
• Job Level: Subject Matter Expert
• Location: Home-based with expected presence in Company Office locations and client addresses, as required
• Employment basis: Full-time Mon – Fri (~40 hours per week
• Reporting to: Squad Lead
Consistently high-quality project delivery is the lifeblood of any professional services organisation. Being client-centric and delivery-led means, we work closely and collaboratively with our clients to deliver exceptional projects within the commercial bounds agreed. We’re only as good as our latest project engagement. We’re driven by continuous improvement and learning from what went before to become greater.
The Project Manager (PM) is probably five years into their project management career and can confidently act as the point person – running day-to-day project activity as a safe pair of hands, on time and budget, resulting in delighted clients. The PM will underpin a delivery-led approach at Kocho, where we will listen-to, empathise with and (where appropriate) challenge our clients in delivering the right solution, for their organisation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
• Effectively manage multi-disciplinary (potentially full-time, contract and 3rd party partner staff) teams, within agreed time and budget;
• Drive to achieve and exceed client expectations and satisfaction whilst subscribing to best practice measures;
• Effective management of all project communications in line with agreed communications plan and Delivery Framework;
• Effective management of Deliverable assurance and change management in line with commercial obligations;
• Collaborating with PMO/Operations to produce accurate and timely reporting, forecasting and expectation management;
• Strive to maintain desired levels of personal and squad utilisation.
KPI’S & REPORTING
• Meeting or exceeding personal utilisation levels as agreed with Squad Lead;
• Establishing and maintaining delivery excellence within the squad – starting with the Brilliant Basics;
• Working with Squad Lead to optimise practice performance and evolution;
• Living the Kocho values;
• Striving for happy clients that want to continue to work with Kocho;
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• An agile or growth mindset;
• Experience of working within a similar professional services organisation (technical consultancy, software development agency, systems integrator etc) to Kocho;
• Solid experience of delivering projects in an Agile/iterative manner;
• Recognised experience of delivering technical projects to enterprise or SMB clients using formal project management methodologies;
• Collaborative and inclusive approach, with ability to balance competing demands and work co-operatively with all stakeholders;
• Ability to multi-task across range of projects/tasks at any one time;
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral;
• Good attention to detail, time-management, and ability to deliver on agreed commitments.
• Basic understanding of the technologies Kocho work with;
• Solid commercial understanding – budgets, revenue, margin etc;
• Experience of using project management tools such as Azure Devops or JIRA in delivery
Education & qualifications
Formal project management qualifications such as Agile/SCRUM/SAFE or Prince 2 are desirable but not essential.
Your application was submitted successfully.