Job Title: Service Desk Administrator
Working With: Head of Service Desk
We are Kocho
Kocho recognise that technology on its own does not deliver change and offers technology adoption services alongside excellent technical consulting to enable our clients to achieve their business goals on their journey to Become Greater.
Our head office is in the heart of London’s West End and provides a comfortable working environment with flexible collaboration spaces that encourage our people to Become Greater with the aim to Do What’s Right.
In 2022 we’ll be opening a new office in Cardiff which will follow the style of our London space.
Kocho is an equal opportunities employer. We make recruitment decisions based on qualifications, skill set and experiences. We consider all suitable candidates regardless of their age, sex, gender reassignment, race, religious beliefs, or lack thereof, marital status, disability or sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic. This is mindset aligns with our company values as we understand that we are Better Together.
Here is the role:
The Service Desk Administrator is responsible for managing the process flows for Incident and Service Request Management for Kocho, including effective management measures.
Ensuring tickets are managed, escalated and resolved in line with SLA criteria. The role reports into the Service Desk Coordinator, working across 1st and 2nd line teams and the wider business for escalations.
The Service Desk Administrator is the first point of contact for our customers reporting IT related issues and will contribute to and improve the functional flow within the teams to ensure we maintain high levels of customer service.
You will be expected to continuously look for ways improve, standardise and enhance the customer support experience.
This is what we need from you:
- Work with the Senior Service Desk Coordinator to ensure that the Service Desk function delivers high-class service to all our clients.
- 1st point of escalation for any service tickets· Ensure resources are utilized to meet the demands of the service against engineer skill sets
- Contribute to Post Incident Management reporting and analysis· Proactively ensure KPIs/SLAs are achieved, as a minimum, and seek to exceed as a matter of course·
- Develop Service Desk procedures, as required and identify, qualify and drive Service Desk continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop effective working relationships in order to ensure a consistent, high-quality service is delivered
- Produce management information reporting, as necessary
- Plan workloads and deploy engineers ensuring maximum efficiencies are maintained
- Delivering a high-level of client and end-user centric service
- Effective management of all tickets through the lifecycle (‘cradle to grave’, including support to lesson identification and service improvement)
We also need you to:
- Understanding of the Incident and Service Request management within an MSP or large internal IT department
- Build working relationships with 1st and 2nd line technical teams
- Experience at improving and maintaining SLAs and KPIs
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with high standards of accuracy and review
- Delivery of exceptional client experience and customer service
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Experience in producing management information (for different audiences)
- Understanding of best practice frameworks, for example ITIL, Lean or Six Sigma
Would be great if you have:
- Experience in working with and exploiting ConnectWise and Bright Gauge toolsets
- Ability to communicate processes and procedures verbally with clarity and accuracy, and in written form
And here is some of what we offer in return
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Critical illness
- Flexible benefits – Choose what suits you
- Access to a discount store
- Fruit, cereal, toast, biscuits, squash, fizzy drinks etc. in the office
- Celebrations for exciting life events
- Matched charity donations
- 25 days leave, plus a day for your birthday, plus cake sent to home
- Enhanced family leave
- Length of service awards
- Monthly socials
- Summer party get together for all the family