Job title: Onsite Support Engineer
Working with: Head of Field Operations/Onsite Team
We are Kocho
We recognise that technology on its own does not deliver change. Partnership and teamwork sit at the heart of our managed IT and transformation services, alongside our excellent identity and security professional services consulting. When you combine these elements together we enable our clients to achieve their business goals and 'Become Greater'.
We are better together, and our employees benefit from a wide range of collaborative tools, with a flexible mix of home, hybrid, and office working options. Our Head Office is in the heart of London’s West End and provides a comfortable working environment with flexible collaboration spaces and a vibrant environment, and in 2022 we’ll be opening a new office in Cardiff too.
Kocho is an equal opportunities employer and we pride ourselves on 'doing what's right'. We make recruitment decisions based on qualifications, skill set and experience. We consider all suitable candidates regardless of their age, sex, gender reassignment, race, religious beliefs, marital status, disability or sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic.
Here is the role:
Our Onsite Engineers always project a customer first mindset, serving all our users as a VIP; exhibiting an attitude of service excellence to our clients is imperative.
Our engineers have a passion for delivering an excellent client experience with impeccable attention to detail, whilst building and maintaining a positive and professional relationship with our clients at all levels of their organisation.
Our Engineers understand that when they are on a client site they are committed exclusively to that client, demonstrating knowledge, and understanding of our client’s needs, constantly looking to remove issues whilst making recommendations for a better IT experience, when identified.
Exuding a sense of urgency and professionalism to assist users in a personal manner is how we define client excellence, whilst always being a proud representative of Kocho, promoting our business and our team.
The Onsite Engineer role consists of managing incidents and requests, either face to face or over the phone from the initial request to resolution, using the ticketing system to record and document all progress through to ticket closure, ensuring that customer satisfaction and service level agreements are met.
If contracts with clients expire you, will be brought back into the team to support other Onsite Support requirements.
This is what we need from you:
- Provide 2nd line support for all clients where assigned, either over the phone utilising remote troubleshooting tools and techniques, or face to face interacting directly with the customer when necessary.
- Respond to alerts if required, including testing, and troubleshooting. Provide detailed information on the nature of issues encountered.
- Complete initial diagnosis of all incidents, and either resolve to the customers satisfaction using documented procedures and processes or escalate to 3rd line.
- Lead by example to set the technical standards of the Company, actively promoting outstanding customer support.
- Support for physical/virtual servers, network and security systems, desktop environments, remote access and mobility solutions, telephony, and business applications, where this is part of the support contract.
- Communicate with clients in a courteous, efficient, effective, and professional manner, keeping them updated and always informed.
- Have a clear and detailed understanding of how technology relates to business strategies and goals.
- Assist in ensuring that all service agreements, delivery promises, and performance standards are met, and client’s expectations are managed.
Would be great if you have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the IT industry, with any experience in the Financial /MSP sector preferable.
- VIP Support, Hedge Fund/Asset Management/Wealth Management Onsite Support experience.
- AD/Group Policy – Intermediate (AZ900, 2 years’ experience).
- MS365/Exchange – Intermediate (MS900/AZ900, 2 years’ experience).
- Windows Troubleshooting Skills – Intermediate (Comptia A+, MS900, 2 years’ experience).
- Hardware Laptop Troubleshooting Skills - Intermediate (Comptia A+, MS900, 2 years’ experience).
- Mobile Phone Management (Endpoint Manager) – Intermediate (AZ900, 2 years’ experience).
- Audio Visual Equipment – Intermediate (2 years’ experience).
- Application Management (MS Office/Adobe Acrobat/Creative Cloud/VPN) – Intermediate (2 years’ experience).
- Windows Deployment (Intune/Azure, SCCM, MDT/Win 10) – Intermediate (2 years’ experience).
You're already great with:
- Audio Visual Equipment – Logitech, Cisco, Teams, Zoom.
- Anti-Virus Experience/Portal Navigation.
- Mac OS Experience.
- Network Troubleshooting Skills – Basic.
- Bloomberg Terminal – Basic.
- Bitlocker Setup – Basic.
- Desktop Phone Troubleshooting and Setup.
- Sharepoint – Basic.
- Powershell -Basic.
We also need you to have:
- A passion to work in Information Technology deliver excellent client experience.
- Learns new technologies quickly and is eager to develop on skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain technical issues to non- technical staff at all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to prepare, present and share knowledge with colleagues and clients.
- Software and hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Highly capable with problem-solving abilities.
- Works well under pressure, in fast-paced environment,
- A professional attitude always, with exceptional work ethic.
- Excellent relationship building skills, client facing, personable, patient.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Prides self on client excellence.
- Team player.
And this is what we offer in return:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Critical illness
- Flexible benefits – Choose what suits you
- Access to a discount store
- Fruit, cereal, toast, biscuits, squash, fizzy drinks etc. in the office
- Celebrations for exciting life events
- Matched charity donations
- 25 days leave, plus a day for your birthday, plus cake sent to home
- Enhanced family leave
- Length of service awards
- Monthly socials
- Summer party get together for all the family
- Continuous Training
- Peer Reward programme
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Everymind at Work
- Agile working
- Branded SWAG for all employees and new joiners
- Cultural champions – Focussing on celebrating our diversity
- A host of clubs to get involved with - Running club, Football, Parents hang out, Motivational speakers.